It’s not often you get to enjoy the best of all worlds. But with the MasterClass Cast Aluminium Casserole Dish, you can.
Thanks to its cast aluminium construction, this sturdy dish is a strong heat conductor. This means you get all the benefits of cast iron cookware, but in a lightweight, easy to handle form.
It’s finished with a double scratch-proof, non-stick layer. This all adds up to the perfect recipe for a long-term kitchen companion – an extra-tough, lightweight casserole dish with lid, which cooks stews evenly and thoroughly. It’s ideal for cooking hearty beef stews or spicy chicken casseroles on the hob (it’s induction safe). You can put it in your oven too, making it great for slow-cooked stews, curries and tagines.
You can shop for more quality cookware like this Cast Aluminium Casserole Dish HERE…
- REVOLUTIONARY CAST ALUMINIUM: this casserole pot cooks like cast iron, but is lightweight and manoeuvrable
- HOB-TO-OVEN COOKING: it works in ovens and on hobs, and spreads heat quickly and evenly
- ROBUST NON-STICK: two layers of anti-scratch non-stick offer excellent abrasion resistance
- SELF-BASTING LID: enjoy extra-succulent slow-cooked meats and rich one-pot stews, thanks to its moisture-retaining lid
- USEFUL INFO: induction safe. Dishwasher safe. Measures 20cm wide. Includes a 25-year guarantee
Capacity: 2.5L, 4.5 pint, 85 fl oz
Material: Cast aluminium
Care instructions: Dishwasher safe
A great combination of quality and value – at Cooking Kneads we have an extensive range of Masterclass bakeware. We love the ethos of Masterclass with every product designed with one simple goal in mind: to make great food accessible to anyone who cooks or wants to cook. With Masterclass non-stick bakeware baking has never been more satisfying and easy. We have a huge range of different tins – the ones shown here are just a sample of our best-sellers
Can’t find something online you want? Simply contact us as we may have it in stock, or we are happy to help you source it.