With its self-adjusting sides, heat-resistant silicone feet and silicone side fins, this Joseph Joseph Steamer Basket is perfect for using with both non-stick and stainless-steel cookware.
Discover lots more ultra useful kitchen gadgets like the Joseph Joseph Steamer Basket by shopping here...
- Suitable for use with non-stick pans
- Self-adjusting design fits a variety of pan sizes – minimum 18cm (7 inches)
- Heat-resistant silicone feet and fins
- Easy-lift fork hook
- Folds for compact storage
Care & use:
- If used with a lid, pan must be at least 10.5cm (4 inches) deep
- Always ensure there is sufficient water in the pan to allow steam to be produced and top up the water if necessary during cooking
- Never allow the pan to boil dry or overheat as this may cause damage to the product and your pan
- This product should only be used in pans with vertical sides and is not suitable for use in frying pans or woks
- We recommend that the initial water level in the pan should reach the base of the basket – approximate depth 2.5cm (1 inch)
- BPA free
Dimensions: H10 x W16 x D16cm
Care Instructions: Dishwasher safe.
About Joseph Joseph
It all started with a single glass chopping board…
In 2003, twin-brothers Anthony & Richard Joseph created their first product…a glass chopping board. Since then, their aim has been to revolutionise tasks in the home and make the everyday more efficient.
We love Joseph Joseph’s mantra of ‘Buy Well. Buy Once’. Their quality home products are designed, prototyped and tested in London which then go on to be made to the highest quality using the best materials to ensure a long and useful life.
At Cooking Kneads you’ll find a fantastic selection of Joseph Joseph items including innovative chopping boards, natty tools for whisking, mixing, chopping and dicing, plus useful dishwashing accessories. All built to make day to day life easier around the home in a sleek, sophisticated way.
Can’t find something online you want? Simply contact us as we may have it in stock, or we are happy to help you source it.