Chilly’s was founded in 2010 by James Butterfield and Tim Bouscarle, with the aim of providing people with the ability to always have cold water on-the-go, without having to buy single-use plastic water bottles.
The result was the Chilly’s Bottle. A modern and stylish product designed to combine the convenience of a plastic water bottle, with the high performance technology and eco-friendly benefits of a traditional flask.
In pursuit of our mission we have now expanded the range to include a wider selection of reusable products with many more exciting products in development!
About Chilly’s Bottles
- 24 Hours Cold – Ice-cold drinks for up to 24 hours, regardless of the outside temperature. Our advanced double-walled vacuum insulation makes warm water a thing of the past.
- 12 hours hot – Keep your tea or coffee hot for up to 12 hours. Perfect for those winter walks and cold morning commutes. Careful – Chilly’s works a little too well!
- Leak proof, sweat free – Our airtight screw top lid prevents soaked bags and accidental spills. The vacuum insulation means your Chilly’s Bottle will remain condensation free.
- Quality materials, BPA free – Chilly’s Bottles are constructed from durable, high-grade 304 stainless steel, for both the inside and outside walls. This preserves the flavour and freshness of your drink, without any tainting.
- Engineered from premium grade stainless steel
- Leak proof
- Can keep drinks hot for up to 12hrs and cold for 24hrs
- Gorgeous Emma Bridgewater print
Dimensions: 500ml – Diameter:7.1cm H:26.3cm
750ml – Diameter:8cm H:30.2cm
Capacity: 500ml & 750ml
Care Instructions: Chilly’s recommend cleaning your bottle after each use with hot soapy water, please do not leave the bottle to soak.
When not using your bottle, we recommend storing it without the cap on.
Material:18/8 stainless steel